Airports - Airlines - Taxi - Bus - Rental Car - Driving
We have done all the google search work for you. Below is a list of all the travel options on how to get to MESA Sostenible.
Options to get to MESA Sostenible:
- International Flight to Managua MGA Airport, then private taxi 2.5hrs or bus 5-6hrs on the chicken bus.
- International Flight to Liberia LIR Costa Rica Airport, then Sansa Airlines flight to Costa Esmeralda Airport ECI Nicaragua, 5mins in private taxi. Note: Seasonal flights.
- Car rental, google map directions on the Contact page. Note: You will be required to have your current driver's license and passport with you at all times when driving.
- Bus from anywhere in Nicaragua or Costa Rica to Rivas, then private taxi 35minutes or chicken bus 1hr, then 15minute walk.
Managua MGA International Airport (click airlines)
- American Airlines: Two flights daily from Miami
- United Airlines: Daily flights to Houston and connections
- Delta Airlines: One daily flight to Atlanta and connections
- Spirit Airlines: Daily flight to Fort Lauderdale and connections
- Copa Airlines: Daily flights to the USA via Panama City, Guatemala City, San Jose and San Salvador.
- Avianca Airlines: Daily flights to Miami, Los Angeles, Mexico City, San Salvador, Guatemala City, New York, Chile, Colombia, Perú, Argentina, Ecuador, Cuba, Canadá, Belize, Panama, and Managua. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday to Brazil.
- Nature Air: Flights San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Sansa Airlines: Seasonal flights from Liberia LIR Costa Rica to Costa Esmeralda - closest airport to MESA Sostenible.
Domestic Airline (click airline)
- La Costeña: Seasonal flights to Managua Corn Island, Siuna, Puerto Cabezas, Bluefields, Bonanza, Rosita, Waspán and San Carlos.
We can arrange private taxi transport from anywhere within Nicaragua. New and clean cars.
Managua MGA Airport to MESA Sostenible, 2.5hrs 1-3 people. Price to be updated
Rivas to MESA Sostenbile , 30minutes, 1-3 people. Price to be updated
This is the public bus network. A cheap way to travel, more time no air conditioning and not everyone's cup of tea.
**Our closest bus stop is El Tambo. Coming from Rivas, take the bus going to Las Salinas and ask the driver to stop at El Tambo.
- Managua to Rivas: Every 30 minutes, express Bus every hour
- **Managua to Las Salinas: 1500 Daily
- **Rivas to Las Salinas: 05:00 09:15 11:00 12:30 14:20 16:00 16:30
Rental Car and Driving Directions
Please ensure you know how and have all the equipment to change a flat tire before leaving the car rental parking lot. You will be required to have your current driver's license and passport with you at all times when driving. Roads are rough and easily subject to flooding.